Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exciting News!

Well I have some really exciting news to share! This morning I got a call from Utah Valley Regional Medical Center offering me a job in the newborn ICU! I interviewed for the job on June 21st and called them a week later. They told me I didn't get the job because they could only hire so many new graduates because of the residency program I'd have to do. They only offer that a couple times a year and it was full. I was so bummed because that was my IDEAL job. So I kept looking for jobs and every place turned me down. It really stunk! Then last week I got a voicemail from Human Resources saying they had more openings and that since I already had my license they could start me in the next residency program a month early! I was shocked and so excited! What a tender mercy from the Lord! I called them back and told them I was interested. HR said they were going to check my references and get back to me. Then this morning I got the call and have been bouncing off the walls ever since! I start August 15th, I can't wait! There's no doubt that the Lord had his hand in this and I'm just so grateful!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Lauren! That is seriously awesome! I am so happy for you. I love when blessings come! Good for you!!

((I totally thought this exciting news was something else haha))

The other Hopsons said...

Lauren! This is so great! I hope you don't mind me following your blog. I saw you posted the link in facebook long time ago!
It's so nice to see you guys so happy!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

Yaaaaay!!!!! I knew it would come sooner or later! So excited for you Laur! Love you guys!

Ash said...

It turned out soooo darling! I love your blog! Ok so my goal is to be like you :) creepy? haha, maybe. What I mean is that I want to start up in the blogging world as well. It is crazy how fast our babes are growing up, we need to record it all!

PS Lets go to Payson Lakes again this week, Deal? :) See you guys soon!

Post a Comment

Followers