Recent Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lake Powell with the Nelsons

We were able to make it to Lake Powell this year with Steve's family. I was so excited because Lake Powell is one of my ultimate favorite summer vacations, and it was over my birthday so it was a blast! Steve's family and cousins were so sweet and surprised me with my favorite cake and a scavenger hunt. I felt like a little kid! It was such a fun day and a great little vacation.
 Every time we got in the boat Zoe would fall right to sleep and stay asleep the whole time!







 Hiking up hole in the rock. This is where the pioneers blasted through the rock and brought their wagons down. It was nuts! There's no way they could have done that without the Lord's help!



This is a track in the rock made by the handcarts and wagons.
All my treasures after the scavenger hunt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers