Recent Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

RAGNAR

I ran Ragnar last year and really loved it, so this year I recruited my hubby to do it too. I was so excited because our van consisted of my cousins Emilie, Kimball, and Alli, my aunt Angie, and then Steve and I. Can you say PARTAY!? I couldn't wait! Then a week and a half before the relay my knee started killing me. I went in to see my wonderful father-in-law. He did an X-Ray and told me I wouldn't be able to run. I was way bummed but we didn't have a driver so I ended up driving and it worked out perfectly! Angie was able to have her friend Jen (Chop) fill in for me so everything worked out. I was able to enjoy all the fun, without the pain. :) Here are a few pictures!





Running across the finish line

The whole team!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers