Recent Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mom's Birthday and the 4th of July!

My mom's birthday is the 2nd of July so we celebrated by taking the boat out! Most of my siblings were out of town for one reason or another so out of the ten of us only my mom, dad, Kait, and Alli were able to come. It actually worked out better that way because then we were able to have Steve's cousin Heather and her family come with us and Makay! 
 Heather and her cute family, minus baby Coy
 Birthday girl and Coy. Happy Birthday Momma!



 Hahaha look at that face! This was kait's first time on the freeboard and she was determined to stand up on it. She did it!
 Same with Alli bug!

For the fourth we went to my cousin Emilie's in Lehi for a BBQ and fireworks with all the extended Elmont family. I love the holidays! I love having all the family together and making fun memories. This year we had the neighbors across the street light off what was considered last year to be an "illegal" firework off the top of a ladder. Well...the ladder tipped over and the firework shot right at us! It was crazy! We tried to get all the little kids to run and hide but my little cousin Noah ended up getting burned on his chin. Poor guy! It was a blessing that no one else was hurt. 
 Uncle Brandon and my little bro Choy (Jason). You can tell he's excited to get started!
 Some of my cute little cousins!


 Me and Emilie
 Kimball and Candace
 My grandpa is hilarious! All of you who have met him can agree!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers